I have always had interest in topics that were wide open. Topics that don’t nail down well. This is probably why I have a high interest in technology. My early college experience was set on the Communications and Mass Media path; later moving back to computers as a selfish business survival skill in the early 1990s. I have always enjoyed the idea of collaborating with others in business and discussing ways to improve business and reach more people, this passion has put me into some interesting places and lead me to meet some very interesting people.
I have been involved in Speaking & Training large groups for a quite a while now. If your company or organization is looking to jump on the business technology rocket (and I mean rocket, because that is how fast things are changing), give me a call.
- Internet New Media – Video and Visual Communication
- Creating an Online Virtual Resume – Are you the world’s best kept secret or are you ubiquitous? (For Real Estate: Are you a Secret Agent?)
Social Media – Getting beyond Facebook Pillow Fights, How to engage your Sphere.
- Thinking Beyond a Yellow Pages Style Online Presence – Build your online funnel.
- 2013 California Association of Realtors Expo – Paperless & Mobile Solutions for Real Estate Transactions
- 2013 Mortgage Tech Summit – Video Marketing – Client Retention.
- 2012 California Association of Realtors Expo – Mastering your Local Market
- Blogworld & New Media Expo 2010 (Las Vegas Oct 2010) – Be A Visionary: How To Harness The Power of Video In Your Real Estate Blog.
- California Association of Realtors (Anahiem Oct 2010) Social Media, Where you need to be and Why
- Inman News Agent Reboot @UCLA (August 2010) – Mastering Social Media To Expand Your Reach Online
- Scenic Coastal Assoctiaion of Realtors (June 2010) – Creating and improving your Virtual presence online. Are you Googleable? What does Google say about you as a Realtor? Are you a secret agent or area expert? Video solutions for real estate, how to get started.
- San Mateo Association of Realtors (May 2010) – Creating and improving your Virtual presence online. Are you Googleable? What does Google say about you as a Realtor? Are you a secret agent or area expert? Video solutions for real estate, how to get started. See Flyer
- RE Barcamp Phoenix – Lessons in online transparency. Are you Googleable? Creating your Virtual Resume. (Session 1) iMovie 09 Workshop for Real Estate Professionals (Session 2)
RE Barcamp SanDiego (Nov 2009) – Omline Real Estate Video (Session I) & Creating an Online Virtual Resume. A lesson in Ubiquity (Session 2).
- Simi Valley Moorpark Association of Realtors – (Oct 2009) Marketing beyond uploading Listing Photos & Virtual Tours to the MLS.
- California Association of Realtors (San Jose Oct 2009) – Text, Tweet and Sell.
- RE Barcamp Silicon Valley – (Sept 2009) Creating an Online Virtual Resume, Are you a Secret Agent?
- RE Barcamp San Francisco (August 2009) Viral Real Estate Video. Listing Video Tours & Video Blogging.
- Apple Store Simi Valley – (June 2009) Sales presentations for Real Estate Professionals
- RE Barcamp Los Angeles – April 2009 Pasadena California. Topic Viral Video & Listing Video for Real Estate.
- Women’s Council of Realtors – January 2009. Topic – Technology & Marketing for Real Estate.
- Social Media For Local Business – December 2008 & February 2009. Simi Valley. Topic, Linkedin, Facebook, FLICKR, Cell Phones, email, etc.
- Moving beyond the Fax Machine – Transitioning to PDF files and a paperless workflow.
- D.I.Y. – Listing Video and Photography
- Creating Your Listing Presentation